|[an error occurred while processing this directive]|
The Energy Research Institute (ERI) of the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC)
It subjects to National Development and Reform Commission and managed by Macroeconomic Research Institute of NDRC. It is a national research institution on comprehensive study of Chinese energy issues. Main research directions is socioeconomic-related energy and economy problems, including national and regional energy economy, development of energy industry, energy technology policy, inference of future energy supply and demand, energy security, energy and environment, energy conservation and energy efficiency improvement, renewable energy and alternative energy development.
BlueNext Environment Exchange
BlueNext is a leading environment trading exchange funded by Euronext of New York Stock Exchange and Caisse des Dépôts, in which world largest and most liquid exchange group the Euronext of New York Stock Exchange owns 60% of the shares, and Dépôts owns the rest 40% of the shares.
Centre of Environmental Protection Foreign Cooperation of Ministry of Environmental Protection (MEP)
It subjects to Ministry of Environmental Protection. It manages funds from international financial organizations and funds of post-performance action, and deals other international economic cooperation affairs. It is responsible for environmental foreign affairs and services such as cooperation and communication.
Financial and Energy Exchange (FEX)
FEX is a market structure design and operations group based in